Klook.com

Saturday, June 18, 2016

,

Guys, there will be a dating rumor spreading in a few days..

My aunt works as a reporter and she told me it will be released in a few days..
I clinged to her for 20 minutes, asking her to tell me who it is but she said she can't tell me and just went awayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Last time she told me the same thing, I ignored it thinking it was just a lie but it was real..ㅠㅠㅠ
I asked her if it was my bias but she said noㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a relief..
She told me they both are idols from famous groups... I'm so f*cking curious..
I know that some of you won't trust me, I just wanted to tell you guys..
My aunt is really annoying when she acts like this,,
Should I just steal her notebook?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curiousㅠㅠㅠ





[+50][-125]

1. [+189][-2] Of course she wouldn't tell you because you will spread it first on Pann..ㅋㅋ

2. [+83][-30] It must be Exo if there's a post like this.. F*ck.. I just have a feeling that it's going to be Exo.. I know I'm selfish but I hope it's not Exo..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Pleaseㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+36][-2] I hope it's not someone from SM.. Please..

4. [+33][-2] It's not going to be Exo, rightㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ How could there are 3 members with dating rumor in the group, haha!

5. [+31][-0] What kind of reporter that would tell her nephew who likes Idols that there would be a dating rumour about Idols spreading in a few days..?

6. [+21][-5] I don't care if it's Exoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please post it on the day before they sell their concert's tickets~^^ I would have less enemies if they do soㅎㅎ

7. [+20][-10] It must be about GD and Taeyeon..

8. [+17][-0] I know that I'm being selfish but I don't care as long as it's not my bias..

9. [+14][-4] Ay.. No way it's going to be about BTS..

10. [+14][-6] Seems like it's going to be about ㅈㄷㄹㄱ(G D R G) and ㄱㅌㅇ (K T Y).. There are a lot of proofs posted in Pann these days..

11. [+14][-0] This.. I screen-captured this because I thought this was real..
There will be a dating rumour about J and M spreading on June. 
J is 2 years younger than M.
trazy.com