Klook.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

, ,

UKnow Yunho's reason to use Kakaotalk

He started using Kakaotalk 2 years and 6 months after the app first launched in Korea.
He didn't start using Kakaotalk to use it for contacting other people, but because it was linked to a game called 'Anipang'


-Last Pang~

-Whoa.. anyway he really looks handsome in that picture..

-My husband's picture came out well, he looks handsome there!
  -Pardon???
  -Pardon??
  -Huhh????

-Actually, he started using Kakaotalk because he wanted to text me^^

-AnipangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was going to be an article about things that his sasaengs doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see him

-He looks shockingly handsome in that picture..

-Because of a gameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Anipangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been a long time since the last time I played that game

-He also uses Kakaotalk to promote his own drama

-Yunho Oppaㅠㅠ





 







trazy.com