Klook.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

, ,

Sulli deactivated her instagram



-Just imagine how much she was suffering because of that..

-Hul.. It's real..

-It was really nice for her to have an Instagram because we can see her pretty sides..

-Did something happened?

-I personally think it's better to her to stop using Instagram...

-Hul... No..

-I think she made the right decision..

-Now, we can see that she's having a hard time..ㅠㅠ She always get hate comments and cursed whenever she uploads pictures.. She was having a hard time..

-I really thought she was the type of celebrity who doesn't give a fuck even when she gets a lot of hate comments..

-Hul.. I feel sorry for her.. She must have made Instagram to show her fans her pretty sides, but there are always a lot of people who curse at her and things..

-Oh.. Finally

-Hul.. It's real.. I hope she's going to live her life happily without having to read hate comments anymoreㅠㅠ
trazy.com