Klook.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

, , ,

The real trendsetter of short hair

There are a lot of idol names that pop up in your mind when the word 'Short hair' is mentioned..
But the result is..

Seventeen's Jeonghan
Girls Day's Hyeri
VIXX's Leo
Lovelyz's Jin
AOA's Choa
Nuest's Ren

ㅋㅋㅋㅋJeonghan is currently in the first place
This hairstyle suits him really well
His previous hairstyle..
He looks good in both hairstyles!
 
 
-Our Jeonghanㅜㅜㅜㅜ
 
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋJeonghan is pretty..
 
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI stared the gif for a while and I thought he was an Unnie..

-Reversal

-No IU in the list?

-Hul.. So handsome.. He's my style

-I once thought to cut my hair short because of Jeonghan..

-It was really unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I have to agree..

-But he looks more handsome with short hair!

-There are 3 men in the listㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠOur flower boy, Jeonghanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Today a fan told him that she wanted to cut her hair and he just told her to cut itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was taken aback when I found out he's in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com