Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2016

, , , , ,

Soon-to-debut Song Yubin who looks like Seventeen's Kim Mingyu

Song Yubin (Superstar K6)





+The visual of another member of the soon-to-debut group:

Shin Junseob


Ah.. Our Yubin is going to debut as an idol..
And the kid who's going to debut with him looks good..

(The rest of the members are still unrevealed)


-I've always thought that he looks like Kim Mingyu..
 -Me too.. I just realized it today..

-Shin Junseob....? He looks like Kim Jiwon..

-Heol.. So, Song Yubin is going to debut as an idol...

-Junseob looks like Seo Kangjoon in that gif..

-Heol.. I was curious about that back-dancer, turns out he's a trainee..

-The visuals are no joke..

-Ah.. He's my friend..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCongratulations. Everyone, please give him a lot of love.

-What is this.. They're so handsome..

-Whoa.. he really looks like Ming-gu..

-The group name is Myteen...? It sounds similar to Seventeen... They even have a member who looks similar to Seventeen's member..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought I was the only one who thinks that Song Yubin looks like Kim Mingyu..

-He looks like a mixture of Kim Mingyu and Im Nayoung..



trazy.com