Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2016

, , ,

An Idol who stood on the corner by himself yesterday on MCountdown

is Infinite Nam Woohyun..
He debuted solo this time, so he has to stand alone on stage without his members.

During the announcement of the first place
He stood in a dark corner alone, he stood there from the beginning until the end.


+)
A fan asked him during his way to left the building

Fan: "Oppa, why did you stand in the corner during the ending?"
WH: "I don't want to be a nuisance"


-What kind of nuisance.. This hurts my heart..ㅠㅠㅠ

-No, you're not a nuisanceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Woohyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why did he say that..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I will make you stand next to the MC while holding a trophy next timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oppa, you're not a nuisance, but a very proudable and lovely person to us...

-What makes you think soㅜㅜ Who did this to my lovely Woohyunㅠㅠ

-Why are you being like that, honeyㅜㅜㅜ I have to save my husbandㅠㅠ

-This breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠ But his considerations for others is no jokeㅠㅠ

-What are you talking aboutㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah... I'm... really....upset...


trazy.com