Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2016

, ,

An Idol who keeps her soaps in a refridgerator

This present is so cute, look at how the eggs are being wrapped like a cake.. So I put it inside my refridgerator and thought that I should go and make an Omurice since I have a lot of eggs.. I tried to break an egg and it turns out it was a soap.. ^ㅁ^

The next victim after that soap incident..

The Idol who does all these clumsy things cutely is.. Nine Muses' Moon Hyuna

It's not a secret that she's turning 30 this year


-Whoaㅠㅠ So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-I think the fans didn't know it either when they gave it to Hyuna..ㅋㅋㅋ
  -It's so fascinating, our nicknames are the same!!
  -Ah.. It's actually my boyrfriend's name..
  -Heol.. Is your boyfriend's name Kim Jongjin? My boyfriend's name is also Kim Jongjin!!
  -So fascinating...
  
-No one would know those were eggs if you wrap it like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-30...? 30......???

-Aigo.. Our unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is this Unnie so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like Sunmi!!!

-Heol.. thirty? She's really pretty..

-They should've put a note on the gifts next time...

-..? I'm sorry....? Thirty....???

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com