Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2016

, , ,

The difference between YG stans and SM stans

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is for realㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Lee Sooman comes to any SM Idol's concert, everyone cheers for him and call him 'father'!!! but when Yang Hyunsuk comes to a Bigbang's concert everyone goes 'Yang Hyunsuk came? What the f*ck' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Ah.. Hyunsuk...

-They call him father.. It's fascinating..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFather, my wallet is ready 8ㅅ8

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow can the reactions be so differentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Seunghoon said that Yang Hyunsuk came to their concert, the audiences started to curseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-(sighs) Yang Hyunsuk..

-Father, take my wallet away..

-I love you, Yang President.

-SM Stans: Our father, Sooman, I will invest again tomorrow~<3
 YG Stans: (sighs) Hyunsuk-ah, I'm investing..

-Hello, I'm Sooman's cash machine.

trazy.com