Klook.com

Sunday, May 15, 2016

, , ,

An Idol who confessed his feelings through a live-broadcast today

is BTS' Jinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Since today is Sunny's birthday, Tiffany wished a happy birthday and Jin confessed his feeling all of a suddenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Tiffany: Happy Birthday, Sunny~
Jin: Yes, I love it as well!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was going to wish her a happy birthday but he was too nervous and said the wrong wordㅋㅋㅋㅋ


 -ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo freaking cute

-I watched it as well and I was like... What does he love?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's really funny

-I was like 'Did Tiffany say she loves something..?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I love it as well'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAigooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so random but it's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't my man so cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 -?
 -?
 -?
 -Nope

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat does he loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seokjin-ah...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat are you talking aboutㅋㅋㅋ

-I was taken aback when I heard itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You were so cute, Seokjin-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tiffany: Happy Birthday, Sunny~
 Fans : I love you!!!!
 Jin: Yes, I love it too!


trazy.com