Klook.com

Sunday, May 15, 2016

, ,

GD taking care of his fans

During a fanmeeting in Japan
GD took care of his female fans who came wearing skirts

There was a fan who went on the stage while carrying he daughter who was too shy, so GD approached Daesung and asked him to carry him like the way that mom carried her daughter

He asked every fans 'Who do you like the most in Bigbang?' and hugged every fans who answered 'Gdragon' regardless of their genders.




He squatted down to match the little boy's height




-YG.. why don't you hold fanmeetings like this in Korea?

-Whoa.. My heart is flutteringㅠㅠ

-Only in Japan...

-I really like GD... I'm not even his fan... Be happy, GD..

-Ah.. Too sweet..

-GD is so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo heart-flutteringㅠㅠ

-What in the world.. What in the world.. What in the world!!!

-I really really really really really envy those people

-Please hold fanmeetings like this in Koreaㅠㅠ

-Aah... My man..

-As expected from Kwon Jiyong, my husband.

-His eyes look so warm...

-I like these things..

-It's always Japan..
 
trazy.com