Klook.com

Monday, April 18, 2016

, ,

Tzuyu enters Hanlim Multi Art School


1. [+401][-43] She's pretty.. I never had interest in Tzuyu so I didn't really care if she's pretty or not, but now looking at this picture.. She's really pretty. Now I know why everyone goes heads over heels for her.

2. [+282][-21] Do well at school~

3. [+36][-18] She would be a really popular student there..

4. [+36][-18] Crazyㅋㅋ She's a dollㅋㅋ

5. [+35][-14] Dahyun, Chaeyoung, now Tzuyu.. I really envy students who go to that schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+28][-15] So pretty! I can't believe she's a high-schooler, her future is so bright..

7. [+22][-5] Honestly, I'm not a Twice's fan but I agree that she's pretty.

8. [+22][-8] The reason why Twice is popularㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They often pops out in Nate nowadaysㅋㅋ I have a feeling they will comeback with a good song.

9. [+14][-21] Look at her wearing full make up.. Did you go to a salon before going to school?

10. [+14][-17] She's a Taiwanese, so I'm worried if she can't do well in classes using Korean..
trazy.com