Klook.com

Monday, April 18, 2016

, ,

7 things you once believed as a child

1. Santaclaus
Usually, you would believe it until 4-5 years old.
Everything became different when you learn the truth..
Some of my friends believed the existence of Santaclaus until the first year of elementary school.
And the rest was really pure and innocent, they still believed it until the last year of elementary school.

2. Ghosts in toilet
If you can count all of your hair strays, it means you're going to die.
And also during school when you go to the toilet, it's so quiet and scary so you just do your things and go to your class without looking back.

3. Sleeping with feet outside the blanket
A ghost will grab your legs
4. Mangtae Grandfather
Moms would always say "If you can't keep still, I'll call Mangtae grandfather!"
These days kids wouldn't know who Mangtae Grandfather is.
But back then, the word 'Mangtae Grandfather' can change a beagle-like child to a quiet one in a second

5. Statues in your school actually moves at night
Back then there's a rumour that Lee Soonsin statue will move, scream, or even cry at night.

6. Dolls talk when you're not looking
This is the after-math of Toy Story. 
A lot of child would believe that and say 'Pikachu will keep me save when I'm sleeping!'

7. Don't you remember? I found you under the bridge
Everytime your parents say this, you would actually think 'where are my real parents.. have they been well?'

[+219][-2]

1. [+94][-1] Don't you remember? I found you under the bridgeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone must have heard this at least once in their life

2. [+27][-0] There's a rumour in my school about a child who doesn't have fingers live in the hill near my school, she would go to find her fingers in our school and the statues in my school would help her but end up fightingㅋㅋ
 
3. [+13][-0] My sister is 20 years old but she still believes in Santa, so my dad would secretly put a present in front of her room--;; 
 
4. [+13][-0] I believed that if a girl and a boy sleep together in a bed, the girl will get pregnant.
 
5. [+8][-0] The boys at my school used to scare the girls by saying 'You know how will you give birth to a child? You have to cut your stomach open'
 
6. [+7][-0] I still believe in Santa until the last year of middle schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But honestly, don't you think Santa is actually real?
 
7. [+7][-0] I actually want to go back..
 
8. [+6][-0] Honestly, I believed that if a girl and boy holds hand, the girl will get pregnant, for a really long timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now that I know it isn't true, I don't have any hands to hold.
 


trazy.com