Klook.com

Monday, April 18, 2016

, , , ,

Pinky who already has a celebrity looks

You understand what I'm saying right?
Produce101 Zhou Jieqiong is love..
I couldn't see anyone beside of Pinky, really.

I totally fell for her after watching 'Full Moon' stage.
She's seriously so pretty..
She already has this celebrity looks even before debutingㅠㅠ
So crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ All I see is herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
[+75][-44]
 
1. [+71][-5] She's pretty.. but somehow looks like a camelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
2. [+39][-1] Is she Chinese?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always thought she looks like a Chinese actress..
 
3. [+17][-2] She looks pretty in videos..
 
4. [+10][-4] She's so pretty the cameras can't handle it.. These filtered pictures are so-so compared when you see her in real life.. She's really pretty, you can't even see anyone next to her. So pretty you want to see her again and again.
 
5. [+6][-3] I personally thought she's pretty but her lips shape is not too good, but then I watched 24Hours and since then I'm head over heels for her. She looks like a goddess when she sings while smiling, and that long hair...
 
6. [+3][-1] She's pretty.. what's with these hate comments.
 
7. [+3][-4] Her face is so small but her eyes, nose, and lips are big.. And her lips somewhat looks like grandmother's.. Maybe that's why she couldn't win 1st place.
 
8. [+3][-0] She looks like avatarㅠㅠ
 
9. [+2][-0] She's fine, though?..
 
10. [+2][-4] Am I the only one who thinks she's so f*cking pretty..
 

trazy.com