Klook.com

Monday, April 18, 2016

, , , , ,

Seojun Seoeon meets Yura

Seojun and Seoeon met Yuraㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our babies are very cute, our Yura is cute as well.
Look at these cute selfiesㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I thought Seoeon was a very shy boy?!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess he knows what a pretty woman looks like..

Looks like both parties were very happy to meet each other.
Yura has this 'strong' image when she doesn't talk, but she's actually very pure and innocent.
I guess they met because of Superman is Back, right?!!
I will look forward to see Yura and Seojun-Seoeon's chemistry on TV!

more pictures in the link
[+61][-9]

1. [+27][-0] I like Yura very much, she has good impressions, innocent, and nice, it all shows from her face and everything she does.

2. [+24][-0] Yes, Yura has it all..

3. [+20][-0] I like Yura so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's very pretty and her body is so f*cking amazing.

4. [+13][-0] There's a light shining brightly around her when you look at her..ㅋㅋ She's really bright and has good personalitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's also pretty and her body is just...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+8][-0] I guess the boys like to see a good-looking woman, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ They seem to totally fall for Yura, I gues good-looking people are comfortable for them to seeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+5][-2] Seoeon is a very shy boy....?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com