Klook.com

Sunday, April 17, 2016

, ,

My crush bought me a skirt.

Few days ago, I once said 'Ah, when will I able to wear a tennis skirt',
because my thighs are thick, I couldn't wear tennis skirts, that's what I meantㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ But he thought I couldn't wear tennis skirt because I don't have one, so he bought me oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ
Imagine him picking a tennis skirt in a department storeㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ It must be funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Actually, I was about to get rid of my feelings to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ But I don't think I can because of this.
[+64][-1]

1. [+28][-0] I think it's not a crush.. he has a mutual feeling. Everyone is falling in love except for me..

2. [+28][-0] Are you crazy!!!????? Why would you get rid of your feelingsㅡㅡ I'm sure he likes your, 100%!! Go out with himㅡㅡ

3. [+26][-0] Crush? More like soon-to-be-your-boyfriend.. No matter how cheap that is, it must be over 10,000W

4. [+2][-0] Go out with him, I'll support you.

5. [+2][-0] Long last.... Everyone is dating except for me..... (sighs)..

6. [+1][-0] Look at his sense.. He even pick the one with pretty color.. My soulmate, where are you, can you hear me...

7. [+0][-4] Are you sure you didn't buy it yourself?
 
trazy.com