Klook.com

Sunday, April 17, 2016

, ,

Twice and Girlfriend exchanging songs.

Twice sang Me Gustas Tu, and GFriend sang Like Ooh-Ahh.
Jihyo really sings well.. I thought Yuju is a better singer, but Jihyo sings way better. 
I couldn't hear Yuju's high-note, and she didn't even do the second high-note.
And on the other side, Jihyo hit the high-note so well I thought she wasn't a JYP's girlgroup member.
Nayeon also sings well.. Both GFriend and Twice really did well yesterday!

[+56][-66]

1. [+27][-6] For me, Yuju sang really well yesterday. I think it's different for each person..ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ 

2. [+20][-0] Both did well.. Please don't post something saying one is better than the other one.

3. [+15][-4] I personally like Yuju's voice..

4. [+10][-2] What are you saying.. I got goosebumps when Yuju hit the high-note..

5. [+10][-4] It's because there are a lot of Twice's fans in Pann. But if you see in naver, everyone is saying that Yuju sings better than twice.. Still, Jihyo also did well yesterday.

6. [+9][-0] F*ck, stop comparing these groups... I already saw 10 posts like this.

7. [+6][-1] Jihyo has a problem with her pronounciation, I couldn't hear anything she said. I thought she was a foreigner.

trazy.com