Klook.com

Saturday, April 23, 2016

, ,

BTS' Jin.. Crazy;

I'm not an Army, but I really like BTS (It's real, I'm a Carat) But Jin is so awesome.. He looks so innocent and pure, but he's actually 27 years old.. He has this actor's aura in him;;; now that he puts up his fringes, he looks so f*cking handsome.

+) Ah he's 25 years old, I'm sorry armies!

[+369][-101]

1. [+75][-1] He's 25 years old:) I feel sorry for you since you got a lot of downvoted because of it.

2. [+27][-0] He's 25! Thank youㅜㅜ I'm afraid you'll get cursed a lot.. there's going to be an explosion of downvotes..

3. [+25][-36] Honestly, I hate BTS but I agree that Jin is so f*cking handsome, he's really my ideal type, Kim Seokjin.

4. [+15][-0] His teasers can't show his flawless visuals perfectly..

5. [+7][-3] He looks better with dark hair.
 
trazy.com