Klook.com

Saturday, April 23, 2016

, ,

Yeri's smile has changed..

Don't you think it's kind of unnatural?
Compared to how she used to smile before..

[+194][-108]

1. [+122][-5] She's not even smiling in those picture.

2. [+85][-12] If she smiles brightly, you call it forced-eye smiles. If she doesn't, you call it unnatural. What do you expect her to do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+17][-1] No, it's because she's not smiling properlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+17][-13] Yeri is beautiful..

5. [+16][-0] These days, Yeri has gotten a lot prettierㅋㅋ She fits her current haircolor

6. [+14][-0] I don't know about that, but she's pretty. I'm a nonfan.

7. [+13][-3] I saw the same post a few days ago. Just let her be, what's with the bullshit. It's not even a big thing.

8. [+12][-0] Have a strength, Yeri!! Red Velvet is the best.

9. [+12][-1] But she still looks cute even when she smiles like that..

10. [+11][-0] I don't know what you're talking about, I can only see how pretty she is in those pictures.
trazy.com