Klook.com

Saturday, April 23, 2016

, ,

F*ckㅠㅠ Harassing other people by words has become my habit

Q: What do you think about my back side? 
A: [+73][-45] Your legs are so f*cking ugly, so is your butt. I thought it was a grandmother's buttㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a cliff, dropping straight down. Your legs line looks like trash. 

Q: I'm in my 3rd year of middle high school, what do you think about my bikini?ㅠㅠ
A: [+209][-148] Honestly, the skin of your calf is disgusting and your legs look like elephant's so your swimming suit looks so small; and your butt somewhat looks like a dumpling.

I usually comments on pann in that manner.. It's because my dad also nags at me in that manner, I think it affects me in some wayㅋ Anyway, I also talk like that in real life, I even got nicknamed as 'Gangster' in my 2nd year of middle high school. I want to talk more nicely, how do I fix this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+7][-89]

1. [+28][-2] Crazy b*tchㅋㅋㅋ So f*cking mean, just don't open your mouth. Ah, or maybe you're harassing people verbally on internet because you can't even talk at school? 

2. [+28][-0] No need to fix your habit, because you will get treated like this too, someday. You reap what you sow. 

3. [+16][-0] I don't think you can fix this, just live like thatㅎㅎㅎ
 
4. [+7][-0] Everytime I see malicious comments on internet, I always think 'Who would say such mean things like these?' the answer is people like you..

5. [+5][-0] I saw that comments on Pann, do you really have to express it in that way..

6. [+10][-1] In my opinion, you should try to live for a few months without talking at all.

7. [+4][-0] I guess you're harassing people on internet because you can't even speak up in your real life, huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+4][-1] You seem to be a really ugly in real lifeㅋ

9. [+4][-0] If you can't talk nicely, just shut your mouth up. Don't you know that those words you typed without any thought can hurt other people? You're a really bad person, you wouldn't have any friends if you also behave that way in real life. 

10. [+4][-4] At least she's trying hard to fix it, you guysㅋㅋㅋ Don't you realize that some of you are harassing her verbally as well?

trazy.com