Klook.com

Saturday, June 15, 2024

The part in recently-released teaser for NewJeans' 'Supernatural' MV that receives the most reactions

 

We all have been waiting for NewJeans' version of New Jack Swing...

+The bunny there is actually performed by someone else standing in for Hyein, who got injured. It's likely one of the choreographers

They're going to release their Japanese debut single next week

theqoo

-Who's in the bunny suit?

-I miss Hyeinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so excited

-I'm really looking forward to this

-Ah, I love it... Hyein, we'll wait for you, our little bunnyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-If only Hyein had filmed the music video before getting injured... Our Hyein-ie is a good dancer...

-The choreography is so cool

-It's driving me crazy how much I love it, I can't wait for the song and stageㅠㅠ

-Who's in the middle??
ㄴ It's Haerin!😻

-It's so sad that Hyein won't be participating in this promotion. I hope she recovers soon so we can see her on stageㅠㅠ

-Haerin dances so well

-Ah, I'm losing my mind

-The bunny is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com