Klook.com

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Lai Guan Lin said that he's retiring from being a celebrity

 His Weibo post

He's changing his path and now is becoming a movie director.

theqoo

-Huh?

-Oh, if he found his calling, that's something to celebrate.

-Oh, I hope he does well in that field.

-I hope he's always happy no matter what he does.

-Fighting! Lai Guan Lin, I'll always support you. You went through a lot at such a young age in a foreign country, and with that awful company too.

-Guan Lin, I'm rooting for you. Be happy no matter what you do.

-That's very sad to hear, but I support him and will always be supporting him!

-I'm curious what kind of movie he'll make.

-His face is too handsome to waste, but... ㅜㅜ Fighting

-Oh, I'm jealous that he has something he wants to do.

-Guan Lin, be happy.

-But Guan Lin, I looked at your pictures, and you're too handsome to just be a director.

-I hope he works hard on what he lovesㅠ Fighting.

-Wow, his visuals are too good to waste, but I'm rooting for him.

-Fighting. I really hate Cube.

-Isn't he in his mid-20s?? That's impressive..

trazy.com