Klook.com

Saturday, June 15, 2024

, ,

I'm ready for the backlash, but here's a male actor I think resembles Cha Eunwoo

Actor Kim Jihoon.

There have been comments suggesting that if Cha Eunwoo gets older, he might look like Kim Jihoon.

This isn't something I made up; there are actual articles about it. Below are some photos of Kim Jihoon.

And a photo of Kim Jihoon and Cha Eunwoo together.

There have been quite a few articles pointing out their resemblance, so I thought I'd share.

From my perspective, there are some similarities in their eye shapes, the corners of their eyes, and a bit in their jawlines.

theqoo

-They do look alike.

-Well, Kim Jihoon is really good-looking, but don’t they have different vibes? Cha Eunwoo looks pure, while Kim Jihoon has a strong, macho vibe... I never thought they looked alike.

-He's like a more intense version of Cha Eunwoo.

-They don't look alike at all, but they are both good-looking in different ways.

-I see the resemblance.

-They look somewhat alike.

-They don’t look alike.

-Kim Jihoon has always been super handsome.

-They are both extremely handsome but in different ways.

-They look like cousinsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Handsome people often look alike.

-Both are famous for being handsome actors, so why the backlash? Kim Jihoon is handsome and acts well.

-They don't look alike to me, but I guess others see the resemblance. It's like how people see different colors in that dress.

-I never thought about it, but seeing them side by side, they do have a similar style.

-They have different vibes, but they look alike, especially in the eyes.

-I never thought about it, but they do look alike. They could pass as brothers or relatives.

-This was one of the most comment Cha Eunwoo received when he first became popular. They look like brothers, with Kim Jihoon taking after the father and Cha Eunwoo taking after the motherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com