Klook.com

Thursday, May 9, 2024

, , ,

[Lovely Runner] Sunjae running toward the year 2023, where Sol exists

 

The bus number is 34. Sunjae and Sol are 34 years old in 2023.

This wasn't just a random scene after all...



-This drama really knows how to have cliff-hanging endings

-I don't have the energy to bash my head anymore...

-Oh my God, This drama is insane... Seriously insane...... Legendary

-It's driving me crazy.

-What? How can a drama be this perfect???

-Wow, mind-blowing..ㅜㅜ

-I really love that scene, I didn't know about the bus number!!!!!

-There are many details, there's so much to talk about.

-Freaking crazy

-This drama really hides each detail well

-Sunjae, my favorite scene ever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's my favorite sceneㅠㅠㅠ

-I only noticed Sunjae's face, I'm sorry...

-My favorite sceneㅜㅜㅠㅠ I never knew it had such a deep meaningㅜㅜㅠ

-Wow the director is really a genius, I love it so much

-People who find these details are amazing
trazy.com