Klook.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

, , ,

Jang Wonyoung reveals her hobby for the first time

 

It's Wonyoung's first time revealing that her hobby is reading books. It's also her first time showing her chatty side as she talks about the books she has read. I think it's because she feels comfortable being around Doyeon Unnie. This 'Salon Drip' episode is so precious...

It looks like she also talked about drama and movies because she feels she talked too much about books. It's just because it's the first time she talks about such thingsㅋㅋㅜ 

The books she read recently are 'Reading Schopenhauer at 40' and 'The Analects'



-Those who question whether she actually reads just because they think she's trying to seem knowledgeable by saying so... How little must you read books to react like that?

-No wonder she speaks so well. She seemed smart, but now it makes sense since she reads a lot. 

-Why do when celebrities say reading is their hobby, there are always people who doubt it?

-Ah, it's so nice. My heart feels warm. It's great to hear her talk about books.

-Seriously, I hope everyone takes Jang Wonyoung as their role model. How does such a person exist?

-Wonyoung will probably recommend books to fans in the future, right?

-It's funny, I read the Analects, but I couldn't understand a single lineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, I wanted to read the Analects too, but I've been putting it off. I should read it.

-No wonder when you see her in interviews, she always seems so confident and thoughtful.

-She's really a friend who lives diligently. She works out hard and often reads books... Truly our nation's prideㅠㅠ

-Oh no, I love books tooㅠㅠㅠ I really love her.

-I love people who read books

-Wow, the Analects... impressive. I only read web novelsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... Wonyoung... How can she be so perfect?
-She reads in between schedules. Truly impressive.
-Wait, for the first time, I'm thinking, "I wish I were her"...


trazy.com