Klook.com

Thursday, May 2, 2024

, ,

IVE Jang Wonyoung and Wonyoung-istic Thinking

 

Today was really dull, but thanks to MCountdown, if I endure just one more day, it's already the weekend! Totally lucky Vicky~

Pessimistically Optimistic: The glass is half empty (but at least it's not empty)

Optimistically Pessimistic: The glass is half full (and it sucks that it's not full)

Wonyoung-istic thinking: I was planning to drink water right after practice, and only half a glass of water is left!! It's too much to finish, but too little to leave. I was hoping exactly for half a glass of water. Totally lucky Vicky~

The person in front of me bought all the bread left. Luckily, I ended up getting the freshly baked ones. The goddess of luck is truly on my side. 

theqoo

-I'm also totally lucky Vicky because I get to see Wonyoung's face and hear her voice 💕

-Wow, it's the first time I've seen Wonyoung looking shy, it's so cute 🍀

-Seriously, she's so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

-Ah, so adorable!!!!!!!!!! She's so cute I wanna eat her up!!!!!!!!!!

-I'm totally lucky Vicky to see cute Wonyoung today 

-She's a princess, reallyㅠㅠㅜ

-The last one is super cute, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's too beautiful and cute for this world

-Ah, I wish she was my daughter

-Lucky Vicky Wonyoung... So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lucky Vicky~~ She's totally making me smile...

-Ah, she got me smiling like crazy on the subway, damnㅋㅋㅋ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm Lucky Vicky just watching this videoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, what's with that tone, it's really lovelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So charming and cute...

-My baby's so cute...

-Princess Vicky is seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She makes me happy

-Ah, cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen her shy like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just being able to see her makes me happy, I'm thankful for her existence.

-Princess... I hope you had Lucky Vicky day today 🍀

trazy.com