Klook.com

Friday, March 1, 2024

, ,

Miss A Suzy is Really Amazing

 

MCountdown


Music Core


Music Bank

Although her accessories are extremely flashy, many people didn't even notice it  because they were too focused on looking at her face.


-How can a person look like this... So beautiful, really.

-Seriously gorgeousㅜㅜ

-Wow, I really didn't notice it... Because her face shines the brightest....

-Wow, she was wearing accessories? I didn't notice because I was looking at her face.

-After reading the post, I had to scroll up again to see her accessoriesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, I only looked at her face. I only noticed the accessories after reading the postㅋㅋㅋ

-Didn't notice because I was looking at her face.

-Huh, I didn't see them when I first looked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, it's like magicㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huh, there were accessories?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I found out after reading the post.

-Wow, I didn't know there were accessories until I read the comments.

-Wow, I really can't see anything else besides her faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Accessories are unnecessary for Suzy because her face is the most glamorous.

-I wonder how it feels to live with such a beautiful faceㅠㅠ

-I've seen that gif a lot, but didn't know she was wearing earrings.

-Wow, those big earrings were not even visible in my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, didn't know the earrings were that bigㅋㅋㅋ I was just focusing on the face.

-Even if I try to look at the earrings, my gaze goes to her face again, it's so fascinating...

-What, looking again, the earrings are huge..!!!!! 

-It's not a solo stage, it's from Miss A's performance, right?
trazy.com