Klook.com

Friday, March 1, 2024

Billboard Charts Had Plenty of Hits in 2014... Check Them Out Until The End, You'll Hardly Find Any Unfamiliar Songs

No bad songs in Billboard Charts 2014.

Is this what they meant by a "Cultural Reset"?

Check it out until the end, you'll hardly find any unfamiliar songs.

Literally hit song feast. Even if you're not into pop music, you'd probably know at least 4 songs.

theqoo

-I know 6 of these songs

-I know 15 of them!! Taylor Swift's 1989 is a real masterpiece. Shake It Off was once my alarm. But even the songs I don't know sound really great.

-I'm not familiar with pop music, but I know 13 of themㅋㅋ

-Wow... I know all of them...

-Wow, that's crazy. I only don't know two or three songs...

-Wow... That's all from 2014? Where did the time go?

-I don't listen to pop music much, but I know Let It Go and Chandelierㅋㅋㅋ

-I know them all. Seems like I used to listen to a lot of pop music back then.

-And some of those songs stayed on Melon Music Chart for several years...

-Can someone tell me the title of Taylor's song at 1:48?

-I really don't listen to pop music and consider myself clueless, but I know 11ㅋㅋㅋ

-I hardly know pop songs, but all but 5 are somehow familiar to me. It's amazing.

-Even though I'm not familiar with pop, I know 7ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What happened that year...

-It's been a long time since I listened to pop; only know 2 songs, sigh.

-Even though I'm clueless about pop, I get them all right. Old songs are the best.

-Gosh, knows them all. Couldn't have missed them in high school.

-I know all but the song before Sam Smith's "Stay With Me"...

-I know them all. I listened to a lot of Billboard Top 100 songs back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, I know them allㅋㅋㅋ I was really into pop songs back then.

-Those songs are 10 years old already, sigh.

-I don't know pop much, but I know all of these songsㅋㅋㅋ They're all classics.

trazy.com