Klook.com

Thursday, March 7, 2024

, , ,

Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon at the Press Conference for 'Queen of Tears'









They were confused when the reporters asked them to do heart cheeksㅋㅋㅋㅋ




-Rachel...

-Neither of them seems to age.

-Wow, their visuals are so good.

-They look really good together, I have high expectations for their acting.

-Why is Kim Jiwon so pretty?

-I'm not sure about the chemistry, but they're look good together.

-Every time I see Kim Soohyun, he looks like Do Minjoon. How does he not age?

-Please, please be an interesting drama.

-Ah, please be interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the only drama I'm looking forward to

-Oh, they look alike! I'm really looking forward to the drama.

-How does Kim Soohyun's face stay the same, is he not aging or what?

-How does Kim Jiwon become even prettier? Seriously stunning.

-Kim Soohyun's face is really small... I knew it but still surprised.

-Both are stunning.

-Not sure about the chemistry, but Kim Jiwon's face looks beautiful. The clothes are a bit iffy though.

-No matter how I look at it, I don't see the chemistry, they shine individually.

-No, both are too handsome and too beautiful, it's unfair, seriously!!!

-They match so well, seriously handsome and beautiful.

-Ah, I've waited so long for this.

-Their faces are just perfect together.

-Visuals are on another level.

trazy.com