Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2023

,

Female idol who is being named as the Korean Zendaya

 

Rather than their facial features, they seem to give off similar vibes more

The two of them look refreshing and charmingㅠㅠㅠㅠ


She's totally a model material these days...








-Uh... Isn't she just Kim Doyeon?

-Who called her the Korean Zendaya? I like Doyeon but this is not it...

-??? Kim Doyeon is already charming as herself. I heard Doyeon is going to start filming a movie soon. 

-??? I have never heard that before. Regardless, Doyeon is really beautiful.

-Anyway, what is Doyeon up to these days?

-This is my first time hearing it, but I think I know what the OP is trying to point out...

-She looks like that tall girl from IOI
 ㄴThat's her

-Doyeon is Doyeon. She looks so cool and pretty!!

-I've been a fan of Doyeon since IOI. Who on earth actually named her as the Korean Zendaya?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's Kim Doyeon. Why is she the Korean Zendaya?

-Did she get tanned? Or has she always been that tanned?

-She was an idol?? I've always thought she was a model...

-Jung Hoyeon is the one who often gets called as the Korean Zendaya

-Who is she? At least tell us her name...

-Both Zendaya and Kim Doyeon has their own uniqueness, I don't understand why people have to compare them like that...
trazy.com