Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2023

, , ,

Hwang Minhyun left a comment on Lai Guan Lin's Instagram post

 

Guan Lin-ah, I just came back from a visit to Taiwan! I miss you

instiz

-Hwang Minhyun... You're guilty...

-Our Wanna One... I will always love you, guysㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-The fact that he went to Taiwan and thought of Guan Lin... He's really heart-warming

-So heart-warmingㅠㅠ It would've been really great if he got to see Guan Lin there

-I love you, Wanna One🥺

-Guan Lin is in Taiwan too right now??
 ㄴ He probably thought of Guan Lin because he's from Taiwan...? Besides, it has been really long since the two of them met each other...

-Hwang Heart-warming...
 ㄴHwang Sweet...

-Whoa... The way he talks is really heart-warming...

-Oppas... I haven't been able to like any other idol groups after you. You guys are my last love.

-What did he visit Taiwan for?
 ㄴMini concert!
 ㄴHe is going on an Asian tour after finishing the concert in Seoul!! He went to Taiwan for a concert

trazy.com