Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2023

, ,

Cha Eunwoo is said to have made 6 Billion KRW in 2021

 

'Face Genius' Cha Eunwoo earned more than 6 Billion KRW last year

(NB: The article in the picture was posted in 2022)

I'm jealous

instiz

-Earn a lot... You have every right to it...

-From commercials?

-It must be really nice...

-Cha Eunwoo is not your typical handsome guy. He is even labeled as the most handsome guy in South Korea. I'm not even surprised with that number, it's obvious. 

-It's because he's Cha Eunwoo. I approve.

-He only made 6 Billion KRW?? I feel like he made way more than that...
 ㄴI agree. I feel like he made even more than 10 Billion KRW.
 ㄴTrue. He starred in numerous commercials and brands, he also played the main roles in a few dramas. 

-Of course, he made a lot. He starred in tons of commercials. I'm really jealous of him.

-I'm sure he makes even more than that now. That article was talking about his earning in 2021.

-2021 was the year when True Beauty became a big hit. It's obvious. 

trazy.com