Klook.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

,

What is the killing part in NewJeans' DItto?

 


1. Woo woo woo woo ooh
Woo woo woo woo

2. [Hanni] Stay in the middle
Like you a little
Don't want no riddle
Say it, say it back
Oh say it ditto
Can't wait till the morning
So say it ditto

3. [Hyein] I got no time to lose
I had a long day
I miss you
Ra-ta-ta-ta echoes my heart (Ra-ta-ta-ta)

4. [Haerin] My feelings were for you
Like the memories we share
Have grown so big
Summer's already gone and it's autumn
Been waiting all this time

5. [Hyein] I got nothing to lose
I like you wooah wooah wooah
Ra-ta-ta-ta echoes my heart (Ra-ta-ta-ta)
But I don't want to

6. [Minji] Walk in this maze
Not that I know everything
But just as I want it
Say it, say it back
Oh say it ditto
I want you so, want you
So say it ditto

7. [Danielle] Do you want somebody
Like I want somebody
You smiled at me but
Do you think about me now yeah
All the time yeah
All the time

8. Etc

I personally think 1 and 5


-1. The humming at the beginning.

-2 and 5.

-Hyein's part, 5.

-Hyein's ra-ta-ta-ta

-4. I don't know why, but Haerin's vocal sounds really good in that part... It sounds calming and warm.

-Hyein ate up this song this time. The killing part in my opinion is 3 and 5.

-2 and then 6.

-Hyein is such a great singer... Is there anything that she can't do?

-I personally think it's Hanni and Minji's part

-The whole song is the killing part... Especially #3, it makes me feel really emotional

-1 and 3. I don't know if it's Danielle or Hanni who hums in part #1.

-I don't know much about each of NewJeans members' voices, I'm just a casual listener. I looked up all my favorite parts in NewJeans' songs and they all turn out to be Hanni's parts.

-Whoa... I had no idea part #3 was Hyein. Her voice is really goodㅠㅠ I love the humming part too, I wonder who hums in the beginning?

trazy.com