Klook.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

International Kpop fans answer to "What are the unique Korean names in Kpop?"

 


theqoo


-They seem to know more Kpop idols' names than I do

-I don't know about anything else, but I think Wheein is such a unique and beautiful name. 

-Hul... I didn't know Luda's full name was Lee Ludaㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was just her stage name. It's a really beautiful name.

-There's only one Joo Haknyeon in South Korea

-Even though Jeon Jungkook is not a unique name, it's a really uncommon nameㅋㅋㅋ If you look it up, there are only 29 people with that name.

-Ryujin. Her name is unique and sounds really pretty. 

-There are only 432 Seolhyuns, 25 Ryeowooks, 462 Donghaes, 12 Moonbyuls, 58 Wheeins, 7 Yongboks, 168 Baekhyuns, 253 Chanyeols, and 17 Jongdaes in the whole country

-If it wasn't for Boo Seungkwan, I don't think I would know anyone else whose surname is Boo. I was really amazed when I learned his name.

-Bong Jaehyun is the only idol with the surname 'Bong'

-Moonbyul. Her name means the moon and the star. It's really pretty.

-I personally think Jeno is the most uncommon name ever. Not to mention that it's actually a Korean name.

-Lee Felix Yongbok was fascinating to meㅋㅋㅋ I learned his name first, even way before I knew how he looks likeㅋㅋㅋ

-Jeno was a Korean name?? I've always thought it was an English name

trazy.com