Klook.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

,

New Korean drama that every episodes in it are filmed with just one take

 

Bargain

It's TVING's original series. It has 6 episodes and each of them is 30 mins long.

Q: If there's anything that raises the worth of this drama, what would it be?
A: The actors and actresses have continuous dialogues, they talk non-stop. There's some black comedy in the dialogue and they're very well-written and funny, not corny. Bargain will have 6 episodes. If there's one thing that differentiates this drama from the others, it would be the fact that every episode in this drama is filmed in just one take. 

Q: Then how do you edit the drama?
A: It can't be edited. The actors and actresses rehearse as if they were going to perform in a theater before they start filming. If there's an NG, they have to film it from the start again. The original short film was also filmed in one take, I think the director would've wanted the drama to be filmed with the same technique. After seeing the final result, the drama still looks exciting despite not being edited at all. The chemistries between the actors and actresses look very natural. This is why the process of filming the drama feels more fun. 

They're using the same one-take technique which was one of the strengths of the original short film with the same title. 
This picaresque drama exceeds the original short drama with a calamity background. 

Jin Sunkyu plays the role of No Hyungsoo whose organs were about to be sold after he tried to bargain with a prostitute

Jeon Jong-seo plays the role of Park Jooyoung, an expert at bargaining

Jang Ryul plays the role of Go Geuk-ryeol, a former athlete who plans to buy organs for his father


They claimed that the time they took to rehearse was longer than the time of the filming itself because of the unique filming technique that they use
(Jin Sun-kyu's dance was not in the script. He acted differently in each take, Jeon Jong-seo admitted that she made a small mistake in the episode that airedㅋㅋㅋ)




There are also other special appearances in the drama. The lead characters of the original short film, Park Hyung-soo and Lee Joo-young, also made special appearances in the dramaㅋㅋㅋ



-I'm waiting until they release all the episodes so I can binge-watch itㅠㅠ

-Hul... I should start watching this drama

-I like the original film because the filming set looked really natural. The filming set looks really obvious in this drama.

-I personally don't really like the one-take technique because the frame shakes a lot and it looks really raw and unedited, it makes me feel dizzyㅠㅠ

-I thought this was a movie, but it's actually a drama?? I saw someone made a review about this drama on Youtube and I thought it was a really fascinating drama...

-Ah... So the one on Netflix is the original one?

-I've only watched the original film. I didn't know they made a remake, I'm really curious about it...

-I think this drama looks fun...

-It's a really great drama, you guys should check it out!!

-I thought it was just another drama with the same title. I didn't know it was a remake. I think I'm gonna go check this out.
trazy.com