Klook.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

A Japanese show recreate the accident in Itaewon using mannequins

instiz

-This one is better because it looks more realistic...

-Whoa... I know those are mannequins but it must be really terrifying to be there...
 -I know right... Just seeing the pictures terrify me already. Am I the only one who gets goosebumps after seeing the pictures?ㅠㅠ

-I think they did well in trying to deliver what it feels like to be in the crowd. I feel suffocated just by looking at that woman.

-I feel like I'm gonna suffocate looking at the woman... I now understand why most of the victims are women.

-They really love recreating situations, don't they? They also did the same thing when the typhoon hit

-This is scary...

-I didn't think much about the first two pictures, but the mannequins look really scary when they have clothes on

-I know it's just mannequins, but it must be really suffocating to be there...

-Japanese people are really invested in this accident because there was a similar accident too there...

trazy.com