Klook.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

, ,

I'm a new fan of NCT127 and here are the things in Namuwiki that shocked me

 (...It's only been 2 days since I became a fan)

1. The fact that Doyoung and Taeyong are not the same age (After watching fans-edited videos on Youtube, I assumed they were the same age. How could they look like they're the same age?)

2. The fact that the age gap between the oldest and youngest member is 6 years (They look comfortable with each other, so I thought the age gap between the two of them won't be that big)

3. The fact that Jaehyun is the main vocal of the group (He always gets the parts that are not the typical main vocal parts, therefore I thought he was a lead vocal)

4. The fact that Yuta is a lead dancer and sub-vocal (I thought he was a lead vocal and sub-dancer)

5. The fact that Jungwoo and Mark are not the same age (I found out that Jungwoo was even born in early 98. Why are they like this?)


I'm really happy and busy these days binge-watching all the content they've done in the past 6 years. Good luck both to myself and NCT127...

[+58][-28]

1. [+34][-2] NCT members do not have official positions. Members who are pointed as the main dancers are Jisung, Ten, Shotaro, and Taeyong. Besides them, Yuta and Mark are also named as the dance line in the group because they're great dancers. 

2. [+31][-0] The vocal line consists of Jaehyun, Doyoung, Jungwoo, Haechan, Yuta, and Taeil. The dance line consists of Mark, Taeyong, and Yuta. The rap line consists of Johnny, Mark, and Taeyong. Isn't this right?

3. [+27][-0] At first, I also thought Taeyong, Yuta, and Doyoung were the same ageㅋㅋㅋ I knew Doyoung was born in February, but I thought he was born in early 1995... I forgot where I watched it, but he said that he and Yuta decided to just be 'friends' at one pointㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23][-0] I realized how talented and skilled these boys are as I'm reading the best comments. Welcome to the fandom! I'm jealous of the fact that you get to watch their content all at once without having to wait

5. [+12][-8] Jaehyun is not the main vocal, though...


trazy.com