Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2022

, ,

SNSD to star as a full-group on Amazing Saturday next week

 

theqoo

-I can't wait to watch it...

-Whoa... As a full-group on Amazing Saturdayㅠㅠ

-Hul... Seohyun will be there too...

-Key looks so natural when he dances to I Got A Boy, I mistook him as an SNSD's member for a secondㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is amazing!! I can't believe they're actually starring as a full-group...

-I can't imagine how chaotic that episode will beㅋㅋㅋ

-What is Key doing in the center?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so f*cking happy to see this...

-Every time SNSD does something, they will always trend on Theqoo. Have they always been this popular?
  ㄴHow old are you?

-I did hope to see them as a full-group, but I didn't expect much. But they're actually coming as a full-group!!!

-Why is Seohyun so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... It's so noisy alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com