Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2022

,

Japanese actor who became trending post and received tons of praises for his natural Korean speaking skills

0.27~

He originally couldn't speak Korean. He started learning Korean for this movie.


Hidetoshi Nishijima

Yes, he's the male main character in Kim Taehee's Japanese drama debut
He's also the male main character in Drive My Car and What Did You Eat Yesterday

'Korean language is really hard. I can only say that I've worked really hard to learn it. There was an interpreter on the set who helped me with my Korean. I believe this was the outcome of our effort'

He's switching between Korean and Japanese in this scene

theqoo 

-Whoa... His pronunciation is great. Most importantly, he's really good with the distinctive Korean tone...

-That is unbelievable... He just memorized all his lines because he couldn't speak Korean.

-It's so natural that I thought it was dubbed at first...

-His pronunciation is even better than Korean's...γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Whoa... His intonation, pronunciation, and rhythm are all perfect...

-I can't believe he did all that just by memorizing the lines...

-How could he sound that amazing? His pronunciation, intonation, and face are all flawless...

-Now that's what you call talent...

-He's got a great pronunciation but his intonation is on a whole different levelγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I wouldn't know he was Japanese if I didn't read the title...

-Whoa... He really does sound natural...

-His pronunciation and intonation are on point. I hope we'll get to see him starring in a Korean drama.

-Does that even make sense? I hope he'll start learning Korean...

trazy.com