Klook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2022

,

ITZY Sneakers Stage Practice

 

theqoo

-They're really good... I didn't even realize they were singing live until half of the video...

-They sound amazing. I thought this was just another dance practice video. I had no idea they were singing live.

-I like them because they're really good at performing live... I love their song...

-They sound a lot cleaner here without mics because we can't hear their breath... How could they sing live so perfectly while dancing energetically? They're really cool...

-I think we don't need to explain further about ITZYㅠㅠ They're really talented and skilled

-Whoa... They're singing live here?? How could they not run out of breath?ㄷㄷ

-They don't even have any back-up vocals here? That's amazing...

-They all sound stable and loud, I thought I clicked on the wrong video because I clearly remember the title was 'Stage Practice'... They're really talented...

-They're really amazing... I'm at loss for words...

-This never fail to get me goosebumps no matter how many times I've watched it. They all look so effortless dancing while singing. I'm an oldie who feels like I'm going to die from running out of breath just by dancingㅠㅠ

trazy.com