Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2022

,

Squid Game Season 2 on Netflix


theqoo 

-Season 2 is usually not any better than the 1st Season, I hope this doesn't apply to Squid Gameㅠㅠ

-Oh, I'm really looking forward to the actors and actresses line up...

-I have a feeling that Lee Jungjae, Lee Byunghun, and Gong Yoo are going to be in Season 2...

-I can't wait already, I can't wait already, I can't wait already

-Whoa... The 2nd Season comes quicker than I expected

-I hope they don't mess anything up because they're rushing to finish the 2nd Season...

-I can't imagine the burden that the director had...ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this season...

-I wonder what kind of games will be featured this season. I'm really looking forward to it.

-Regardless of the fact that this drama gets divided opinions, I'm really looking forward to it...

-Hul, Season 2!! Squid Game is not my favorite series but I can't wait...

-Who's Cheolsu?!??

trazy.com