Klook.com

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Would you rather get 10 Billion vs Date someone who is perfectly your type?

Get 10 Billion transferred to your bank account 

vs 


Date someone who is 100% your type, in terms of looks and also personality.
(They will love you for the rest of their lives, they come from a middle-class family)


-1, I'm not interested in dating

-2, obviously. Because he will love me for the rest of his life.

-1, my ideal type changes a lot, I think I'll get bored quicklyㅎㅎ

-1 because I don't have any plans to get married anyway

-2 is so much more difficult than hitting the jackpot

-1, money is the best. Dating is such a hassle.

-2, it's hard to find someone who totally suits me. If they come from a middle-class family, I don't think I will have to worry about money, anyway. 10 Billion is not that much money. 

-I will not trade 100 Billion for Cha Eunwoo who will love me for the rest of his life. 

-1, 10 Billion is enough to make me happy

-1, I love myself the most, so I'm not suited to date or marry. Being a fangirl is the best. 

-1, I'm the most important in my life

-2, because 10 Billion can't make you find someone who is perfect for you. 

-1, I can live happily without a boyfriend but 10 Billion will automatically bring me happiness.

trazy.com