Klook.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

,

Lee Seyoung's parents debuted her as a celebrity because they worried she might get kidnapped because of her beauty

 Back then, there were a lot of cases of kidnapping and abduction. Her parents were worried she might get kidnapped or abducted. So they made her debut as a celebrity because it'll be hard for her to get kidnapped if her face is well-known.














She hasn't changed at all



-Even her baby hair looks really beautiful, it's fascinating...

-How could her nose look so pretty? And also her eyebrows... Of course, her eyes are beautiful as well. It's just that I'm most jealous of her eyebrows and noseㅠㅠ

-I once met her in the subway, she literally shone. She was bare-faced and wearing a uniform, she walked in and everyone turned their heads to see her. They were all dazed.

-I would feel anxious too if I had a daughter like her...

-Her nose is a form of art. It's really beautiful.

-She has always been gorgeous her whole life...

-I heard her mother is very beautiful, I wonder how she looks likeㅠㅠ I mean, imagine how beautiful she must be to give birth to such a beautiful girl like her...

-How could her eyes look like that? It looks like someone stole a star and put it inside her eyes.

-I can totally understand her parentsㅠㅠ She already looked beautiful since she was very young.

-She never got her nose done, right?? Her nose is to die for...

-She literally hasn't changed at all. She's so prettyㅠㅠ

-I can totally understand why they'd feel anxious to let her go out...

-She's so beautiful I can't stop admiring her


trazy.com