Klook.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

,

All Of Us Are Dead ratings dropped to 79% on Rotten Tomatoes

 

+Other Korean Netflix Original shows ratings on Rotten Tomatoes







-I finished watching the whole show and I think it's too long. There are a lot of unnecessary characters.

-I think 79 is quite high for that show

-I think it's going to drop even lower later, it's so average...

-For a zombie-themed show, it's very poorly made. It would've been better if they created the show exactly like the original webtoon.

-Honestly, it's really bad.

-It was indeed very badly executed...

-I dropped the show midway because it made me feel bad watching it. I guess I wasn't the only one.

-If only they followed the original webtoon, it could've been on the same level as Squid Game by now.

-I actually enjoyed watching this show, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so boring, I'm torn between continuing or not...

-I guess I'm not the only one who finds the show old-fashioned and bored. It looks like it was filmed 10 years ago.

-It's way too long, I can't bring myself to watch the whole show. I stopped on the 3rd episode and just looked for the summary on Youtube.

-At least Squid Game was well-made...


trazy.com