Klook.com

Friday, July 19, 2019

This dress that Jennie wore in her latest Instagram post was sold out in just an hour after she posted





Something that I would never be able to wear in my whole life


-She exists to create trendsㅠㅠ She's so gorgeous...

-That dress suits her really well...

-I want to buy everything that Jennie wears...

-I bet they actually want to have Jennie's body instead of the dress...

-People buy that because they actually have the body that suits the dress...? Not just because Jennie wore it?

-I wonder who are the people that actually bought that dress... I don't think anyone can easily rock that dress, unless if they're celebrities or something like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't have the confidence to wear that dress... Anyway, it only looks pretty because Jennie wears it...

-I don't even want to imagine how my belly would look like in that dress...

-Seriously, though... Who would wear dresses like that?

-That's something that you would wear to night-clubs, isn't it?

-You're telling me that became sold out in just an hour...??

-Okay, leaving the fact that I don't have the body that looks pretty in that dress... It doesn't even look that cute...

-Jennie looks beautiful, but the dress doesn't...
trazy.com