Klook.com

Friday, July 19, 2019

Kim Mingyu in the evaluation video for the center position in the final show




-But we all know that he's going to debut anyway...

-Mingyu-yaㅠㅠ It hurts my heart to see how hard he works and the amount of effort he puts in everythingㅠㅠ I hope he gets to debut with my pick...

-Why bother creating an X class if even kids like him get to debut... Tsk...

-I stopped watching after a few episodes and it seems like he hasn't improved at allㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a robot...

-Mingyu-ya... It's kind of shocking but still, he gets a lot of vote for his looksㅠㅠ Let's debut...

-How could he doesn't improve at all...?

-I hope he'll improve as much as Yoon Jisung and Lai Guan Lin did...

-It doesn't matter, he's still going to debut and it's pissing me off that he gets to debut just because of his looks...

-I don't even want to hate at him... I think he doesn't qualify to debut as an idol...

-Seriously, though... I can dance so much better than him;;

-I know he works really hard to improve but I have to say that even the eliminated trainees are so much better than him;;

-Let's debut, Mingyu... Just, please don't be the center of the group...

-I think it's fine as long as he doesn't become the center of the groupㅋㅋㅋ I mean, he's handsome..

-It seems like his body doesn't move the way his heart wants to ㅠㅠ
trazy.com