Klook.com

Saturday, May 18, 2019

The trainee who received great responses after performing EXO's Love Shot today



MBK Ent's Lee Hangyul 

He got positive responses not just because he's a great performer, but also because he's really handsome
His rank didn't change much this week (He ranks #28), but I think it's going to go up a lot next week
Hangyul-ah, let's debut...


-Oppa... You're so handsome...

-I couldn't take my eyes off of him because of how handsome he is...

-Lee Hangyul, let's rank higher... I'm really happy that he started to gain more fame these daysㅠㅠ

-I personally think Lee Hangyul and Cho Seungyoun were really sexy...

-Lee Hangyul has to debut. I mean, he's this sexy, he absolutely needs to debut.

-I really love the combination of Cho Seungyoung, Kim Wooseok, and Lee Hangyul...

-I like it when he puts his hair down like that<3

-Can you believe that he ranks #28?? We need to save him!!

-He looks like the mixture of Seventeen's Mingyu and 2PM's Chansung... I was really shocked when I saw him...

-I love Lee Hangyul so freaking much!

-He reminds me of Hwang Chansung whenever I see him...
trazy.com