Klook.com

Saturday, May 18, 2019

The trainee who is predicted to climb up the rank next week


Yuehwa Ent. Cho Seungyoun

He's a great performer and he also has a great personality


-He seems to have a really great personality... He's very bright and cheerfulㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really talented. He sings and raps really well, not to mention that he also produces songs...

-He reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who it is...

-For your information, he participated in Show Me The Money but his role is actually the main vocal;;

-Oh, he's really handsome...

-Let's debut, Cho Seungyoun

-His voice sounds really great, he also has a really nice physical figure...

-I'm voting for him from now on...

-He reminds me of Yoon Shiyoon...

-Cho Seungyoun is so freaking charmingㅋㅋㅋ I started liking him because of his charms, but later I found out that he's also very talented...

-I totally agree. He was the only one I could see during Love Shot stage. He's a f*cking great dancer.

-He looks like the mixture of Yoon Shiyoon and Park Seojoon
trazy.com