Klook.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Twice's Jihyo cried on her way to the airport.. Hints her pressured feelings regarding false rumors about her

Here you can see that Jihyo wiped her tears as she walked. 
Jeongyeon who was beside her, grabbed her hand to comfort her. 
The other members also had dark expressions on their faces today.



-What happened?

-Jihyo, don't cry..ㅠㅠ And please, don't write articles based on speculations..

-Can't her company just sue reporters like this..? Reporters these days are really thoughtless..

-Please don't cry.. It's breaking my heart to see you cry..ㅠㅠ

-I think only her teammates and herself know the reason behind her tears.. The reporter is jumping straight into the conclusionㅠㅠ

-My heart aches so bad to see her cry..

-Oh Gosh.. I hope she's going to gain some strength..

-Jihyo, please don't cry...ㅠㅠ

-Just imagine how hard is it for her that she even cried on her way to work..ㅠㅠ

-It's really upsetting to see her cry.. Please don't cry..ㅠㅠ

-I am going to fight any trashes that dare to disturb my Jihyo.. They better disappear from this world..

-Please don't cry.. Please..ㅠㅠㅠ Oh my God..

-Have some strength, Jihyo-ya..

-My Jihyo, my heart is in pain to see your tears..ㅠㅠ

-Jihyo-ya, I love you.. It's okay, everything is going to be okay..
trazy.com