Klook.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Choi Jonghoon's recent whereabouts make K-Netz question his mentality

Choi Jonghoon was spotted liking a picture of him on Instagram.
The caption says: 'He looks really sincere #FTIsland #OT5 #ChoiJonghoon'


-He's a really amazing person^^

-What is he doing..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously can't figure him out..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he a psychopath..?

-Oh Gosh, Jonghoon-ah.. Don't disappoint us anymore now, please change your Instagram username..

-I seriously hope someone hacked his account and did that..

-He's a really fascinating.. person. It must be really nice to have that amount of positivity~^^

-Is everyone just pretending to be all guilty and sorry..? I'm seriously getting goosebumps all over my body, I wonder why they're doing this..

-I personally think it's possible for someone to hack into his account and did that.. Or maybe he's just that kind of person..?

-When is he going to change his username..?

-I seriously think he has lost his mind..

-No way.. I bet someone hacked into his account..

-I don't even want to know what is he up to. He's the worst of the worst..

-That's so stupid.. Seems like he still hasn't gotten back to his right mind yet..

-He needs some attention..

trazy.com