Klook.com

Thursday, June 28, 2018

, ,

Jang Wonyoung bursting with charms on Produce 48's stage

2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif
9.gif
3.jpg


-My fixed pick, Wonyoung! Let's only walk on the flowery paths<3

-I think she needs to rank #1 and becomes the center..ㅎㅎ

-She's so cute..ㅠㅠ I love her..

-So freaking pretty.. Let's go for #1!!

-I really want to know how it feels like to be her.. She's not only beautiful, but also charming and young.. How great is that?

-She looks like a bunny..

-Her face is doing great at its job..

-I like her because she bursts out her charms just in the right amount, not too little or too many..ㅎㅎ She looks cute..

-I mean.. How is it possible for someone to be not only charming but also beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She was born to be an idol..

-She's the prettiest trainees I've ever seen in these past years..

-I thought she was only beautiful.. But turns out that she's also talented, it's just as if she was born to be an idol..
trazy.com